- Check your jeans. Whether there is any part that is worn or torn. (Especially fork area).
- Prepare the sewing machine.
- Clean the worn threads.
- If there is a hole, straighten the fabric around it and make sure there are no wrinkles.
- Use the sewing machine by drawing zigzags on the warp thread so that the warp thread becomes strong.
- Continue stitching zigzag until the warp thread is strong and the hole is closed.
What you see below is a hole formed by the break of the warp thread. If you do not intervene in time, the weft thread will also break and the hole will come to a stage where it can grow and cannot be repaired well.
Objective: To strengthen the warp thread.
The holes should be repaired by sewing the holes from the top to the bottom.
Stitch sewn up and down along the hole.
Repetition of the same stitch in the opposite direction
Repeating the same process until the hole is closed
Get the thread of the same color as Jean (70% polyester, 30% cotton)
Place the thread in the sewing machine
Clean the worn threads hanging in the hole.
When sewing is being carried out
Close look of the sewing process
Before and after of the process
A hole in the lower right side of left hand pocket.
A hole in 1,5 cm diameter, a hole that is easy to fix.
The fixed hole under the left pocket (reverse side view of jeans)
- You’ve extended the life of your jeans.
- You saved time and money.
- No more holes and no more problems.
Tags: jeans, Jean pants, Jean pants repairing, Jean pants patching, ripped jean
Older Post: Repair Your Own Jeans 1
Kuzgunlar Denim manufacturer