Things to Pay Attention When Wearing Double Jeans!
Wearing double jeans! In other words, wearing jeans for pants and wearing jeans for shirts, or jackets…
Is it easy?
If you know how to make a combination, of course it is very easy. Otherwise, you are in big trouble!
The most important point is to prevent your clothes from appearing as a uniform when you wear double jeans. Now you can see how we can prevent this image with small details.
Remember these tips when using Jean pants and Jean shirts at the same time!
- Do not use a belt if the color of your jean pants and jean shirt is the same. If you use a belt, your combination will not be any different than a uniform.
- Try different color combinations as possible. You will get a more aesthetic image if one of the pants or the shirt is in the darker shade.
- If you wear the same color, you can wear a t-shirt in your jean shirt and open leave the shirt’s buttons open. Another little tip: if you want a part of body to be look thinner, you can use dark color in that part. If you are not dissatisfied with your appearance, a lighter color on the upper side and a darker color on the lower side will look better.
- The other point you need to be aware of is that if you are very light skinned, do not wear jean shirts in very light tones. This will make your skin look paler than it is.
- Curl your arms while wearing Jean shirts. Wearing shirts like this will add some dynamism to your appearance.
Tags: shirt, jeans, jean color, combination, jean pants, models, practical tips, trend
More Details; www.kuzgunlar.com.tr/women-jeans/